Landlord Tenant Lawyers in Macon, Woodstock, and McDonough, GA
Lober & Dobson’s lawyers are well versed in landlord tenant law. From residential and commercial evictions, commercial lease negotiations, the impact of the Americans with Disability Act’s impact on landlord tenant rights, and a wide variety of other leasing issues, let our lawyers find efficient and economical solutions to your landlord tenant needs.
When a party to a lease fails to meet its obligations, you need an attorney experienced in the complexities of landlord/tenant law. Our lawyers are experienced landlord/tenant litigators who can assist you with your questions regarding nonpayment of rent, rent abatement, damage to property, breach of lease, eviction, and numerous other issues faced by both landlord and tenants.
Now in this time of Covid it is even more important to choose the right law firm… experience and results matter and we are ready to help.
- Commercial and Residential Evictions, collection of past due rent and other lease litigation
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Negotiation
- Americans With Disabilities Act litigation
- Ground leasing and development
- Governmental relations regarding landlord tenant issues