THE STRENGTH OF MANY TO RIGHT A WRONG
A class gives an average consumer the ability and strength to fight the world’s largest banks, insurance companies and corporations. Bringing together hundreds or even thousands of victims’ claims against the wrongdoer will make them take notice. Class action litigation may be the only way for an average consumer to seek redress for fraud, discrimination, breach of contract of other violations of the law.
BENEFITS OF A CLASS ACTION
The class action promotes two principal goals. It provides a useful mechanism for prosecuting the claims of many consumers whose money damages added together are significant, but which, individually, may not be large enough to justify the expense of individual lawsuits.
We are experienced in handling the following types of complex cases:
- Insurance company’s overcharges or deceptively billing for unwanted insurance coverages.
- Banks unlawfully charging above market rates for Forced Place Insurance.
- Utilities, Phone Companies & EMC’s overcharges
- Purchasers of a company’s stock or securities are injured because the company made fraudulent representations about its products, business prospects or financial and regulatory filings.
- Toxic Exposure due to illegal dumping of chemicals